About ILCM 2018
ILCM has established itself as one of the most sought-after events in South Asia, it brings together Indian and International LCA community, stakeholders including government, industry, academia, to explore the applicability of Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) in enabling transition towards a truly sustainable economy. The underlying focus is to enable capacity building, networking and peer to peer learning.
The seventh edition of ILCM will focus on the significance of Life Cycle knowledge to help classify/identify innovative/applied sustainability content. This edition will have a unique format of delivery, one-day conference deliberations followed by industry site visits knowledge-sharing sessions/visits and B2B meetings.
The two-day conference will focus on the following key areas:
- Harnessing the power of Life Cycle Knowledge for addressing Sustainability Challenges
- LCM based strategy for resource-use efficiency in the Indian economy and industry
- Greening the Building and Construction sector: Using LCA and EPD
Policy makers and influencers, Business leaders and managers, Consultants and trainers, Academicians and researchers, Multilateral agencies, and NGOs interested in applying Life Cycle Knowledge to enhance sustainability outcomes.Why Attend?
- Access ILCM's global network to engage with scientific community and sustainability leaders
- Learn to set and manage science-based goals using the power of Life Cycle Thinking
- Stand out as a leader in demonstrating commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Establish new and lasting collaborations with potential clients and partners
- Gain cutting edge knowledge on methodology and good practices in LCA space
- Network with stakeholders and decision-makers actively implementing Life Cycle approaches
Call for Abstracts and Special Sessions
We invite your abstracts and proposals for special sessions on any of the above identified thematic areas for ILCM 2018.
Download Guidelines for Abstract SubmissionImportant Dates
|Call for abstracts & Special session opens: 1 Feb 2018|
|Deadline for submission of abstracts and special session proposals: 12 July 2018|
India LCA Alliance Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi 110001 T: 91-11-23487211, +91-11-23487566 F: 91-11-23320714 E: email@example.com